Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If i can trust my Inbox

  • I win a lottery every other day ,usually EuroLottery
  • Some Nigerian prince offers equity in oil blocks almost every other week
  • Cameroon diaz sends mails every other fortnight
  • Discounts on Encyclopedia and CDs (while am happy with wiki and google )
  • and then there are the SPAM mails on preventing SPAM !!
  • Promises from plastic surgeons .. xxxxxxxxx

that's just a sample of mails in my inbox

and loads of mails , censored stuff, i just cant blog about here
I must say yahoo mail does a tidy job of redirecting junk mail to junk box , where it rightfully belongs
while gmail has a long way to catch up
and rediffmail is totally hopeless

( you must have noticed the bullet points ,now that's a peculiar habit commonly found among bschoolers like me )

2 comments:

SRK said...

what about SP mail dude?? all the genuine mails are redirected to some obscure folder , i guess...

SRK said...

wat abt SP mail?