Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Laptop dilemma resolved .

Before I kick off my MBA, the bloody choice I have to make is between the two laptops ,one is IBM R52 and other Toshiba A80,on offer from sp jain, it’s pretty much a close race ,


I was inclined towards Toshiba for it’s picture and audio quality, but then I realize it makes sense if am crazy about 3D video games etc ,then there are concerns about the quality of the toshi laptops supplied to the previous batches(apparently!);

...

IBM also had it’s share of blame with many batteries going for a toss after 1 year , how convenient for them that they give only 1 year warranty on batteries ,but then IBM has 60 GB HDD while toshi bundles a media reader 6 in 1,but then I realize, I don’t own any one of those 6 media cards supported by the toshi reader,while IBM is cheaper by 6000 bucks.

Guess what, I will buy the IBM and use the 6000 extra to buy a transcend 512 MB mp3 player.

..

But then....


Site Meter

No comments: