Sunday, July 03, 2005

Results don't matter

....Good morning ! , we are all set to go on a 4 day trip to lonavala,personally i'd love to go back to bed ,but the coordinator is prowling in the wing like a predator making sure no one goes back to sleep,no wonder his nick name is ' the leopard'.
..... Atleast we are done with our exams and presentation for communications to finish off foundation to give us decent 14 hours of sleeptime all yesterday evening. In the true spirit of gita results don't matter atleast for the next four days as we head towards lonavala for a 4 day grp session (includes trekking ,games etc ) . My canon's out of hibernation finally.Let's see if can get a few decent pics.But am curious and a bit worried about the monsoon trek at lonavala.
Trim-1 kicks off after the trip.Diwali vacation is after trim-1.Whoever said ,'when you have long term goals you are not frustrated by short term failures',was spot on ,my long term goal is the october (my longest vision for now ) vacation and Trim-1 hiccups don't matter.


Site Meter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page.