Saturday, October 07, 2006

There's a Nomad in all of us (so where all have you been ? )

Some interesting website i found where you can make customized map of places you've been
(
create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide )
This is obviously for the nomads out there
Ii look back at my 18 months of MBA journey - loads of learning ,unlearning , new friends ... ,I must admit one thing i definitely miss is my travels
Its been very difficult ,not just getting back to academics but staying away from travels. guess it hurts more if you are a footloose nomad like me
How i wish i could cut loose and get back to my travels ,atleast a traveling job
Am seriously planning a month or two of backpacking or bike trip post my MBA
before i get back to job ( and that too , hopefully, a job with loads of travel)

I do realise one thing , i haven't really explored India
North-east , Kerala,Andamans ,Uttranchal , Lakshwadeep and ladakh ...
the list is long and all i have is, but one lifetime
Somebody rightly said that it takes a lifetime to truly experience India (forget the entire world)

i think one day i will paint all the continents red



No comments: